logo design

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thinking of Opening up an Etsy Shop!

I'm not sure why, but the other day in the fabric store they had the cutest flannels---everywhere I looked there were polka dots, and I love polka dots for babies!


So I've been busy cutting out butterfly blankets and matching bibs.


I get stacks of them cut out and then spend a couple of hours at the sewing machine.


Actually, I just serge all of the edges.

Loved the monkey prints!
Here you can see the shape of the butterfly blanket.
They are nice for car seats.
Here's a cute Panda set!


A friend saw them and said, "You ought to sell these!"

I'm also making the towel bibs. I've started making them in blacks and reds (my kitchen colors!!) but this way they will work for boys or girls.

I found some cute ones with appliques on them--no I did not do the stitching on the front!
I've got to come up with a cute way to market them....thinking of just stacking them and putting a nice big bow on the stack!

Let me know what you think!

I'll probably wait until school is out to set up my Etsy Shop.
Meanwhile, I'll be sewing up a storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment