logo design

Monday, March 29, 2010

Towel Bibs & Happy Birthday to Me!

While killing time today, waiting for Mandy to get through with piano lessons, I stopped by a favorite little variety store, King's (for those of you who remember Woolworth's, Ben Franklin,Vordahl's, Haspert's Drug, etc.) it is very similar! Fun to go in and poke around. They have the cutest border print towels too! So I stopped to see what I could find, thinking I'll get some made ahead for my Etsy store. Here's a cute "fishing" one......same print on the reverse and the paw prints all around.
Then I saw this doggie one....both could have the black neck ribbing.

Then I was very excited to find this "cowboy" print for my sister. I've "heard it through the grapevine" that she's been hunting for one for a friend. I think this is a cute one! I hope it will work. She makes the oven door towels. I've got the address label and even a note for the mailer...I'll get it shipped off to you right away, Becki!

It's got the cute red border that goes all around too!

I picked up two of them for you Becki, and glad to do it--no pressure from Mom! Seeing how you spoiled me terribly this birthday with this cute bag, I'm happy to return the favor!
I love it, and my Sis too! You see, she is an "example lady" at Costco in Myrtle Beach, and that's where they have all the cute stuff!

It's a wonderful, giant clear bag with lots of little bags and pouches inside, and even the perfect sized containers for shampoo, conditioner and hand lotion--that won't get confiscated at the airport! Now I just need to plan a fun trip somewhere (Myrtle Beach) to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment